We are continuing to follow the government guidance and are working with our customers to focus our resource on essential projects to ensure that we are supporting the efforts to feed the nation. Our core business functions are operating as follows:
- We are working with our customers to prioritise plant manufacturing to support stores that are closed or ‘mid-refit’ to get them trading again, helping to support local communities in their time of need.
- Our Design Engineers and Support staff are all working remotely from home and our Leeds facility is only open to Production Operatives and Senior Management.
- We have implemented social distancing measures in the production facility and are limiting numbers of employees that are able to enter the building at any given time.
- We have a robust supply chain, which is supporting us in our efforts to maintain equipment by ensuring availability of parts.
- Where parts shortages are a concern, our team are sourcing alternatives from various sources.
- We are continuing to deal with new business enquiries and are also accepting orders, whilst prioritising deliveries as detailed above.
Our key priorities are to ensure the safety of all Customers, Suppliers and Employees, adhering to government guidance in the process. We are doing everything within our power to mitigate any risk to the business and are conversing with our bank, employees, landlords, suppliers and customers as we look to navigate through these unchartered waters. We are confident that we have the necessary processes and measures in place to get through this period of uncertainty.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your support to date and assure you of our commitment to get through this together. I will continue to update you as the situation evolves and government guidance changes; and welcome you to contact me directly with any concerns that you may have.